A reliable small-scale technology, quick to install and easy to manage.
- food & drink industry
- waste from food, agriculture or animal husbandry
- 50×30 m minimum outdoor area for installation
- energy from renewable sources
- small and simple plant
- quick, low-cost installation
The system consists of:
- a fibre-reinforced plastic bag
- a supply tank
- storage (gasometer)
- heating system (on skid)
- a heating system (skid)
- pumping system
- control system
Equipment and process
How does it work?
EcoAD – installations for generating energy from renewable sources, from construction to maintenance
ANIMAL WASTE: manure, stockbreeding effluent
FOOD WASTE: from the food & drink industry
- STANDARD materials: silage from maize, grass, &c.
EcoAD comes in three sizes: micro, small and medium, ranging from 10kW(e) to over 200kW(e).
- MICRO: 10-50kW(e)
- SMALL: 50-200kW(e)
- MEDIUM: >200kW(e)
The energetic outputs:
- GENERATION, producing biogas for gas boilers, or biomethane
- COGENERATION (CHP), producing Combined Heat and Power
- TRIGENERATION: production of thermal, refrigerating and electrical energy
A flexible service:
|SERVICE DETAILS||FULL SERVICE
ECO2ZONE sees to the design and all subsequent phases from construction to commissioning, including ordinary maintenance once the system is fully operational, plus repair & replacement as necessary.
ECO2ZONE sees to the design and all subsequent phases from construction to final test and handover of the system.
|operation and ordinary maintenance||✓||✓|
|repair & replacement||✓||✓|
|certification – Co2 emissions||✓||Optional|
|offsetting – Co2 emissions||✓||Optional|